The days remaining for your administration are dwindling down. You have much to do in a short period of time. So I thought I’d pass along a few inspiring words of wisdom just to give you a little boost as you turn into the home stretch.
· When church and state wed, the Devil pays for the reception because the child of the
· God promised man no more floods. He said nothing about species extinction through a
nuclear holocaust or envionmental degradation.
· There is no law that says the next Messiah can’t be a cockroach.
· Fastidiousness is the midwife of oppression.
· The serene barbarity of the civilized drives empire.
· CEOs should not leave home without adult supervision.
· The White House is a sheltered workshop for arrested adolescents.
· Paranoia is America’s security blanket.
· Religious fervor peaks when the ego farts and the soul thinks the breath of the Spirit
is upon it.
Etch them in stone, George. They will secure your place in history, if we survive to have one.[i]
[i] All of these have appeared in previous blogs, but I’m feeling lazy this morning. --cw